At Proctor & Hobbs we believe it is very important to be transparent with our Legal Fees. We believe that our client is entitled to have all the information available to them before they decide to instruct Solicitors. This includes being aware of how much a case will cost them. Proctor & Hobbs’s objective is to ensure that all clients of whatever means have the right to access justice.
- Immigration Advice (1/2 hour) £70.00
- Document check service £250.00
- Visitor visa application £600.00
Tier 1 – Working Class
- Tier 1 General in country £1700.00
- Tier 1 Investor £7,000.00
- Tier 1 Investor extension £2,500.00
- Tier 1 Innovator £7,000.00
- Tier 1 Innovator extension £2,500.00
- Dependant (any application) £750.00 (reduction if we are instructed further)
Tier 2- Working Class
- Tier 2 Sponsor Registrations £2,750.00
- Tier 2 FLR further leave to remain £1,500.00
- Tier 2 entry clearance £1,500.00
- Tier 2 FLR dependant £900.00
Tier 4 – Student Visa
- Tier 4 in country £1,000.00
- Tier 4 overseas £1,200.00
Tier 5 – Working Class
- Tier 5 License £1,750.00
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker) £1,500.00
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) £1,000.00
Indefinite Leave to Remain
- ILR 2 years’ marriage(Old Rules) £850.00
- ILR 5 years’ marriage(New Rules) £850.00
- ILR 5 years £850.00
- ILR dependant £850.00
- ILR 10 years £850.00
- Article 8 20 years £1,500.00
- Naturalisation Application £750.00
- FLR – Spouse £850.00
- FLR – Unmarried partner £850.00
- Unmarried Partner entry clearance £800.00
- Civil Partnership entry clearance £850.00
- Family reunion £1,800.00
- Fiancé entry clearance £850.00
- Spouse entry clearance £850.00
- Dependent relative entry clearance £1,800.00
- Children entry clearance £750.00
- Dependant in country £1,500.00
- EEA family permit for family member £650.00
- EEA family permit for extended family member £650.00
- EU national residence card £600.00
- Family member residence card £600.00
- Extended family member residence card £600.00
- Unmarried partner/ same sex partner £1,000.00
- Settled Status Application for EU national £1,000.00
- ILR for family member £650.00
- ILR for extended family member £850.00
- Drafting Grounds of Appeal and Appeal form £1,500.00
- Appeal Hearing bundle preparation £850.00
- Appeal to Upper Tribunal Form Filling £750.00
- Upper Tribunal Hearing (excluding Counsel’s Fee) £1,500.00
- Application for Permission for Judicial Review £1,500.00
- Judicial Review Hearing £2,500.00 (excluding Counsel’s Fee)
The fees quoted above are for the professional services provided by, and do not include the cost of any application fees that are payable to the Home Office or to the relevant British High Commission in the case of overseas applications or to the Court.
In the case of applications for which a fee has not been given, we will agree a fee with you before we begin any work.
Further, in cases where it is apparent at the outset, or becomes apparent after we have started work on your matter, that we will need to do more work than would ordinarily be the case because of complications or for any other reason, we reserve the right to charge a higher fee than quoted above. We will advise you in writing of the reason why we feel more work will need to be carried out, and the amount of the extra fees we propose to charge.
All fees quoted as above do not include VAT where applicable. VAT rate is currently
For Landlords in Residential Possession Cases
- Service of Statutory Notice £150.00 + VAT per notice (personal service additional cost.) Drafting and service of the necessary statutory notices together with merit advice.
- S21 Accelerated Procedure Court Proceedings £500.00 + VAT (excluding disbursements) Court fees also payable at rates fixed by HMCTS. Drafting and service upon tenant of relevant Claim form, Particulars of Claim and drafting witness statement only.
- S8 Standard Court Proceedings £750.00 + VAT (ex. disbursements) Court fees also payable at rates fixed by HMCTS. Drafting and service upon tenant of relevant Claim form, Particulars of Claim, drafting witness statements only.
- First Possession Hearing Attendance £350.00 + VAT (ex. disbursements) Court fees also payable at rates fixed by HMCTS.
- Document drafting for Shorthold Tenancy Agreement £500.00 + VAT. Drafting of a standard Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Enforcement for Possessions Orders starting at £250.00 + VAT plus applicable Court fee and bailiff fee. Drafting all paperwork to enforce an Order of the Court and Evict tenant.
Our prices do not include VAT. VAT rate is currently set at 20%.
We offer fixed fee services for a range of services. In most cases we are able to provide with a fixed fee option. This will normally be a set amount of legal fee that you will have to pay us to a certain stage in your case. Each stage of your case will attract another fee. We feel that if client’s are aware of what legal fees they will pay through their case, then still will ensure that your legal costs do not spiral out of control. We are committed in ensuring that our client obtains access to justice at affordable legal costs.